Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Terlengkap - Dapatkan Lirik Lagu Dari Seluruh Dunia dan Segala Jenis Penyanyi, Grup Band dan Segala Genre

Naik

Turun

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Drake - Unforgettable (feat. Jeezy)


Penyanyi : Drake (feat. Jeezy)
Album : Thank Me Later (2010)
Judul lagu : Unforgettable



Let me know, let me know, ohhh ohhh
Let me know, let me know

[Drake:]
Yo, this is really one of my dumbest flows ever
I haven't slept in days,
and me and my latest girl agreed to go our separate ways, so I'm single
Thinking about what we had and missing you,
But I ain't Santa, I got something for these bad bitches too
I mean paparazzi on me, trying not to get caught out
They always seem to catch me with the women that I brought out
Baby, don't hold on too long 'cause thats how them stories start out,
And all those girls that played me eat your muthafuckin heart out,
it's Drizzy
Always gone but never hard to find
And since you can't escape me, do I ever cross your mind?
Because all this shit is new to me, I'm learning to behave,
And still spending every dollar they encourage me to save, but I'm good
I know that niggas would kill for this lifestyle,
I'm looking forward to the memories of right now
Never forgettin' from where I came,
And no matter where I'm headed, I promise to stay the same

[Chorus - Jeezy & Drake:]
I'm just riding round the city with my hood on and my windows down
Ask your girl, I'm the realest nigga she been around
When I pull up in something new and park it by the haters,
And when you get to talkin' bout the greatest
I just really hope that (you'd think of me) [3x]
I'm doin my thing [3x]
('Cause I'm trynna be unforgettable)

[Young Jeezy:]
This just might be my realest flow ever,
When I say for life, y'all say forever
It's hard, but its fair, I told that girl "Life hurts"
The closest you gonna get to this is a Pac t-shirt
The name's Young, baby, you know I live that thug life
The good die young, so I'mma need a thug wife
Yeah, I'm talking his and her firearms
Know our jewelry prolly louder than a car alarm
Yeah, I'm in my "used to have to sneak the car"
Now my insides are lookin like a snickers bar
Yeah, I'm talking caramel leathers,
Damn right, so fly I need feathers
She saying shit in them streets, so whats the deal?
And I've done everything in the A, but fuck Chilli
So welcome to my life, no two days the same
Like for y'all to meet the love of my life, her name's the Game

[Chorus - Jeezy & Drake]

[Jeezy talking:]
Got this top dropped on this beautiful night
This beautiful night to live my beautiful life
Pain hurts like a cut from a beautiful knife
Just know she right here on my hip, my beautiful wife
Yeah, Drizzy we got em lil brah,
Unforgettable, you'll never forget this, ya understand me?
Timeless homie, unforgettable

Let me know, let me know



Lainnya Dari: Drake

Catatan : Syair HK, Syair SGP, Syair Sydney Blog lirik-okee.blogsot.com Tidak menyediakan file musik (mp3) apapun. Pada blog Lirik-Okee hanya membagikan informasi berupa lirik lagu serta informasi penyanyi/band/pencipta lirik masing-masing. Tujuan Lirik-Okee hanya sekedar promosi dari masing-masing lagu agar penikmat lagu dapat menghapal lagu yang mereka suka dengan lebih cepat dengan tersedianya lirik dari lagu tersebut.


Simpan Lirik di Sosmed Kamu

Tags

Lirik Lagu Indonesia Lirik Lagu Bahasa Inggris Lirik Lagu Barat Lirik Lagu Daerah Band T The Black Keys Judul S Judul T Judul B Band M Maliq n D'essentials Judul K Artis C Artis A Christina Aguilera Judul M Judul D Judul A Agnes Monica Band O Omelette Judul H Band D Lirik Bahasa Jawa The Bravery Judul I Judul P Judul C Artis J Drive Judul L Christina Aguilera - Bionic (2010) Sumatera Utara Band S Joeniar Arief Lirik Lagu Malaysia Christina Aguilera - Keeps Getting Better - A Decade Of Hits (2008) Artis D Artis N Judul G Maliq n D'essentials - 1st Special Edition (2006) Maliq n D'essentials - Free Your Mind (Repackage) (2008) Judul Y Artis S Judul J Judul R Sumatera Barat Artis I Band F Drake Drake - Thank Me Later (2010) Florence And The Machine Florence And The Machine - Lungs (2009) Indie Rock Maliq n D'essentials - Free Your Mind (2007) Sia Sia - We Are Born (2010) Soundtrack The Black Keys - Brothers (2010) The Black Keys - Rubber Factory (2005) The Black Keys - The Big Come Up (2002) Agnes Monica - Whaddup A...? (2005) Artis T Drive - Kita Untuk Selamanya (2008) Maliq n D'essentials - 1st (2005) Omelette - Cuma Kamu (2010) Omelette - Lagi-lagi (2008) The Bravery - The Bravery (2005) Agnes Monica - Sacredly Agnezious (Gold Edition) (2009) Drive - Esok Lebih Baik (2007) Judul N Judul O Rock Band The Black Keys - Attack and Release (2008) The Black Keys - Magic Potion (2006) The Black Keys - Thick Freakness (2003) The Bravery - Stir The Blood (2009) Thomas Arya Agnes Monica - ..And The Story Goes.. (2003) Agnes Monica - Sacredly Agnezious (2009) Artis B Bat For Lashes Bat For Lashes - Two Suns (2009) Jawa Timur Judul E Judul F Judul W Natasha Khan Nina Tamam Nina Tamam - Untitled (2008) Omelette - Persahabatan (2003) Sheila On 7 Sheila On 7 - Berlayar (2011) Soundtrack - Twilight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2009) Saba Saba - Hidup Ini Indah (2010) Band I Iklim Iwan Abdie Iwan Abdie - Brand New Day (2010) Joeniar Arief - Sesungguhnya (2008) Lirik Lagu Jambi Lirik Lagu Melayu Riau Band U Bangka Belitung Jawa Barat Lirik Bahasa Sunda Papua Papua Barat Ungu Ungu - SurgaMu (2006) Artis G Bengkulu Drive - Bintang Yang Bersinar (2010) Geisha Geisha - Anugrah Terindah (2009) Jakarta Maliq n D'essentials - Mata Hati Telinga (2009) Maliq n D'essentials - The Beginning of a Beautiful Life (2010) Sumatera Selatan The Black Keys - Chulahoma - The Songs Of Junior Kimbrough (2006) The Bravery - The Sun And The Moon (2007) Jawa Tengah Judul U Banda Aceh Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics (2006) Christina Aguilera - Stripped (2002) Irwansyah Irwansyah - Soliter (2008) Nella Kharisma The Black Keys - The Moan 7 Single (2004) Artis M Band P Drive - Bintang Yang B3rsinar (2010) Indonesia The Bravery - Unconditional [EP] (2004) Yogyakarta Artis L Artis P Band R Christina Aguilera - Christina Aguilera (1999) Judul # Judul V Lampung Nick Jonas Nick Jonas - Who I Am (2010) Paramore Repvblik Sholawat Soundtrack - Love Theme (2001) Afgan Afgan - The One (2010) Andien Andien - Kirana (2010) Anji Armada Artis R Artis V Bali Band A Band B Band C Band G Band L Band N Band W Banten Blue Foundation Cakra Khan Collective Soul Collective Soul - Dosage (1999) Davina Rajendra Davina Rajendra - Hanya Kamu Deddy Yankee Dewi Persik Electronic Music Duo Gamma1 Iron and Wine Iron and Wine - The Shepherd's Dog (2007) Jaz Jessie J Joeniar Arief - Melayang Tinggi (2011) Judika Judul Sholawat Ya Asyiqol Musthofa Lesti Linkin Park Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight (2007) Linkin Park - Road To Revolution Live At Milton Keynes (2008) Lirik Lagu Bahasa Spanyol Lirik Lagu Jaran Goyang Lirik Lagu Kebangsaan Indonesia Lirik Lagu Pahlawan Lirik Lagu Sholawat Luis Fonsi Maddi Jane Mario Melly Goeslow Muse Muse - Black Holes and Revelations (2006) Muse - HAARP (2008) Musical Group Mute Math NTB NTT Nyawa Nyawa - Ku Yakin Bisa (2010) OST Bawang Merah Bawang Putih (BMBP) Trans TV (2017) Paramore - Brand New Eyes (2009) Payung Teduh Perry Farrell Prilly Latuconsina Robert Pattinson Signals Signals - Paling Pantas (2010) Simon William Lord Soundtrack - Ketika Cinta Bertasbih (2009) Spanish Lyrics The Black Ghosts Theo Keating Various Artists Via Vallen Wali